Applications for caulkers can be highly variable so it is important to know and use the correct sealant for your particular application requirement. When selecting the appropriate product, a caulker need to look at key factors such as, substrate or surface material, required flexibility, UV resistance, moisture resistance, colour and paint ability; among other things.
Bostik Sealants and Fillers have a solution for all applications and are made with high quality and high durability as their foundation. Whether it’s an external expansion sealant made to stand the test of time or simple gap filling around the home, Bostik has a solution for every situation.
- Seal N Flex 1: a high expansion, polyurethane construction sealant. The Seal N Flex 1 has an excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete. It can be used internally and externally, and on control and expansion joints in façade work. This polyurethane product has an excellent UV, weather and water resistance and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 50%.
- Seal N Flex FC: a fast curing, polyurethane construction product. The high hardness and mechanical resistance makes this product suitable for heavy traffic applications. The Seal N Flex FC has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- Seal N Flex Advance: an advanced, multi-purpose, hybrid construction sealant suitable for light traffic. The Seal N Flex Advance has an excellent UV and weather resistance and can be applied in wet conditions. This product is 100% zero bubbling and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- 5CLM: a neutral curing, high movement joint silicone sealant designed for facade cladding systems and expansion joints. This clear silicone product is an primerless adhesion and has an excellent dynamic movement capability of +100% / -50%.
- Xtreme Flex: a neutral cure, high performance MSP product that sticks, seals and cures in the wet and underwater. The Xtreme Flex is ideal for wide variety of plumbing and building applications. The Xtreme Flex has an excellent primerless adhesion to almost all surfaces and is also WaterMark approved.
- Roof & Gutter: a neutral cure, roofing & weather seal silicone sealant that is ideal for roofing, general plumbing, weather sealing and general purpose sealing. This roofing sealer has an excellent adhesion to decorative sheet metal and masonry/brick surfaces and is also WaterMark approved.
- Gap Seal: a general purpose acrylic gap filler that is ideal for low movement joint seals and general purpose gap filling. This concrete joint sealant is a recommended product for a caulker and paintable with most paints for perfect finish.
- Fireban One: a fire rated polyurethane joint product suitable for common fire rated control joints and penetration seals. This fire rated product provides a fire seal up to 240 minutes as per AS1530.4. The Fireban One has an excellent adhesion to wide variety of surfaces and has a heat resistant caulk what it makes a perfect solution for a caulker.
The Bostik Caulkers ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for caulkers to trust for the job.
See our range of Sealants & Caulks.